Skip to main content

10 quotes for someone battling depression


Mar 18, 2020 · 21. “I’m not grateful for depression, but it honestly made me work harder and gave me the drive that I have to succeed and to make it work.” – Lili Reinhart. 22. “Only during hard times do people come to understand how difficult it is to be master of their feelings and thoughts.” …

quotes for someone battling depression or anxiety as well as those with bipolar. The list has gotten pretty long indeed, but I do think there will be an interesting shift from the norm-oriented (or some similar phrase) to the increasingly narrow-minded.

For example, in 2016, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (n=50) reported there were 27 "major depression-related mental health issues from the 2016 survey," with 7 of them including suicide, and one of them involved anxiety and depression. This is a rather alarming finding, since such disorders can be very, very real for any individual and have a very long and lasting impact on their functioning and lives. As such, I don't see the need for mental health care in a post-Mental Illness community in our country. Given this, I still think it must be seen the best way to approach getting help as well as help the general public. In 2014, the American Psychological Association (APA) wrote in an advisory (pdf) that suicide was a leading cause of death: "A significant number of people at serious risk of suicide are suicidal, including men. While some people are more sensitive to suicide in the first few minutes, there are many more who are not at risk. More need to be done to prevent suicide deaths. "I think the best, safest way to help people with anxiety is to support them, as it is their way of showing that life can, and has, continued up through





































What are some positive depression quotes?What are some positive depression quotes?What should I do if I know someone who is depressed?What should I do if I know someone who is depressed?What is it like to be depressed?What is it like to be depressed?What should I remember during my battle with depression?What should I remember during my battle with depression?
Hiding Depression QuotesMotivational Quotes On DepressionShort Depression QuotesInspiring Depression QuotesDepression Motivation QuotesHidden Depression QuotesLife Quotes DepressionBipolar Depression QuotesUnderstanding Depression QuotesMental Health Depression QuotesDepression Hurts QuotesReally Sad Depression QuotesMajor Depression QuotesDepression Quotes About Being AloneDepression Quotes About Death
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar