Skip to main content

11 quotes about making space


I remember going swimming as a child and making a wish before I jumped into the pool. [ ... ] I'd stretch my arms out, as if I were sending my thoughts right into space. I'd make my wish, then I'd dive into the water. I'd say …Quotes about Creating Space. Quotes about. Creating. Space. I think space, architectural space, is my thing. It's not about facade, elevation, making image, making money. My passion is creating space. Votes: 4. I've always been a homemaker, like, I like creating spaces.

quotes about making space, including the need for some sort of spaceship or other, were put to use. It wasn't until a year later, in December of that year, that it became clear that the story was being pushed into the mainstream consciousness in America.

In the second half of the Nineties, an even more remarkable transformation happened. The film took place in a post-apocalyptic, post-military era, of space battles, battles with other species, and battles between races. And with each battle in the film, the protagonists had been forced to face up to the fact that they were no longer alone.

A few months after the movie hit theaters, in November of that year, some writers realized that there was a chance that the genre might be finally getting some kind of mainstream expression. The idea that there was a cinematic version of space exploration being shown on television or in movie theaters was put forth by several writers, including John Scalzi, of the New York Times who was in office on Space and Time. Scalzi saw a chance, and he tried to bring back his own take on how things would ever shake out in the real world.

He called it "A Good Picture," and he found, from that view, there was still a chance of making a serious sci-fi thriller that would be a good film that was at the time just as funny, if not more, and would actually connect to the culture of these guys.







































What are some famous quotes about space?What are some famous quotes about space?What is the best way to think about space?What is the best way to think about space?What are some famous quotes about the universe?What are some famous quotes about the universe?What does it feel like to be in space?What does it feel like to be in space?
Quotes About Space From ScientistQuotes About Family and SpaceSpace Quotes About Stars Black and WhiteNASA Quotes About SpaceQuotes About Give Friends SpaceQuotes About Space DrawingCool Quotes About SpaceCarl Sagan Quotes About SpaceQuotes About Small Spaces
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar