Skip to main content

11 truest love quotes


Top Truest Love Quotes One day it hit me: Truest friends, God bless their hearts, could not care less. They love you, they're pleased you're getting married and, ultimately, they don't give …

truest love quotes are now just words. They're also some of my favorite quotes ever from one of my favorite music video games. One of my favorite comments from a recent podcast that I've watched is, "Hey, that's like going to a restaurant and your whole world is going to collapse by the time I tell you I'm sorry". I've heard some of these comments before and I'm sooooo excited to just have them translated back to English by a talented translator who I'm talking with for some reason.

These are only a few of the many "great" quotes found and quoted here which are all from other game sources. Some of them are very cool, some very silly and some of them are so totally hilarious I can't even find a time to even laugh at myself.

My love for Pokémon is now almost completely extinct, I don't even care. Maybe you can read the entire interview on this blog. I will just say these lyrics:

My beloved

I'm your enemy You're my king You're my only friend You're a friend no matter what It's like being your own boss I'm your enemy and you're only my friend The first time I really thought it was all over

You're the love of your life (I'm loving you no matter what)

You're the love of your life

I need you my friend (I need you now)

I need you my heart that





































What are the best love quotes?What are the best love quotes?What are the best love sayings?What are the best love sayings?When Love Is Real quotes?When Love Is Real quotes?What are some love phrases?What are some love phrases?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar