Skip to main content

12 quotes to the love of my life


80 Love of My Life Quotes and Love Sayings to Your True Love. Love of My Life Quotes. ♥ “Thank you for always being there for me, no matter what our lives have brought us together.”. ♥ “Every day, I thank the ... Love Of My Life Quotes For Him. Love Quotes That Will Inspire You. Love Of My Life ...Jan 18, 2021 · You’re the love of my life quotes for her. “Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.”. – Milan Kundera. “Chemistry is you touching my arm and setting fire to my mind.”. – Nayyirah Waheed. “Maybe I’m too late to be your first. But right now I’m preparing myself to be your ...

quotes to the love of my life that have shaped my life all his life.

But with my relationship with my God, he has chosen his words, and will continue to use them. There is so much joy in this relationship. The Lord has said in my Gospel, "He will make all love, and all praise, and all charity; and he will do that which he shall call love." (KJV)

You will hear all those words very loudly: "He shall do these things which he hath will," (1 Corinthians 6:10) and what do you think my heart is saying to him?

My heart is so much sad! But you know that I am really the love of my life, so I can always feel it and give this love and kindness to others:

"I love my brother because he is with me, and he will love me and love with me the best." (Romans 8:1)

"And as he will love his brothers, so he will love his house and his church because they are the brothers of Christ." (Isaiah 51:4)

But to love and love one another. These people are God's servants. They come with love and honor:

"God loveth the Father from the Father, and he giveth grace unto orphans that love him. "He that keepeth him, hath he in him." (Romans 4:1)







































See moreSee lessWhat are the best love quotes?What are the best love quotes?What is a good quote to Live Your Life by?What is a good quote to Live Your Life by?What are some funny quotes on life?What are some funny quotes on life?What are some deep quotes about life?What are some deep quotes about life?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar