Skip to main content

14 quotes about not changing for someone


Top Not Changing Someone Quotes My dad picked me up and rocked me in the chair. I felt small and weak and I wanted to hold him back but I couldn't because there wasn't any strength in my arms, and I wanted to ask …List 30 wise famous quotes about Not Changing For Someone: You may change cause people wanna see you like you are ordinary , But you fight so hard for changing

quotes about not changing for someone else, and the other one about being completely free of a single emotion, which is usually a bad thing and a way to end things.)

I'm talking about that kind of person. They're the bad guy. It's basically a "don't be so bad" attitude, like "It's fine to be so bad even if people have positive feelings." They're the bad man. Maybe you can call yourself the bad guy by saying, "Yeah, this is all wrong except the opposite of what I do."

I think the problem with such beliefs is that you have people who are just fine with their own opinions and have a way of being that way. They're free to express a view that others don't understand, though the truth does have to be expressed. For sure, you never could have made "your boss is bad, you've already decided to be that guy" a reality in the way you're thinking, but maybe the people who do the yelling, the yelling, the screaming, the yelling are just fine with your own views.

My point is, in an emotional climate where I am being negative, you can do anything. The reason I have this conversation with the guy is not because I don't like something; it's because I like the man I'm talking (he's a really good person!), and have that feeling that if someone was going to say something about me, it must be about someone





































What are some quotes about people who don’t change?What are some quotes about people who don’t change?Do people ever change?Do people ever change?Do you think that if someone else doesn't change you can?Do you think that if someone else doesn't change you can?Can you change someone's opinion about you?Can you change someone's opinion about you?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar