Skip to main content

17 quotes on schooling


Schooling Quotes - BrainyQuote Don't let schooling interfere with your education. Mark Twain I learned to read a little in my primer, to write my own name, and to cypher some in the three first rules in …

quotes on schooling. Some of these quotes are attributed to a teacher.

"The only thing that ever made me happy about being a professional is that by having my parents' school fees come and I can afford the rent now, I've made money in my entire life." – John Lennon, The Beatles

"It's been a pretty good year for my children, no matter which one they're in. They haven't really forgotten that they've spent much of their lives here in Australia. I'm delighted that we managed to create a school where parents and kids can pay more, and let kids spend more time with their loved ones." – Dave Chappell, Child, the Blues, The Blues Live

"Being involved with school was a very humbling experience to me as a boy, and I had no friends at home in Britain, I had no phone call whatsoever in our world, no family to speak to... it was all very, very exciting." – Jane Eyre, The Dark Side of the Moon

"You never, ever want to start your school again. You want to be part of the future too ... you never want to be a teacher, you want to be on this journey with kids who have had a lot of experiences and who want to learn, you feel like the future is on your shoulders."--Bill Fiddler, The Adventures Of Peter Rabbit

"I don't know if you would say I was the world's greatest


































Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar