Skip to main content

17 rick and morty drinking quotes


Oct 04, 2017 · Rick: It took my whole life to realize it but I love grilling. Watch me, baby. Watch me, baby. I’m like Tom Cruise from Cuisine or whatever that movie’s called where he makes drinks.

rick and morty drinking quotes for my first book.

I'll be back on Thursday night. I hope I get back with more insight onto the world of literature. It's an incredibly busy time, which is why I hope that we'll see more of my work in the next few weeks. The next few weeks will be spent answering more questions about literature, the arts, and so on.

Thanks for reading,

Sue

Advertisements





































What are the best quotes from Rick and Morty?What are the best quotes from Rick and Morty?Is it time to get Schwifty in here Rick & Morty?Is it time to get Schwifty in here Rick & Morty?Why is Rick and Morty obsessed with pickles?Why is Rick and Morty obsessed with pickles?What happened in the first episode of Rick and Morty?What happened in the first episode of Rick and Morty?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar