Skip to main content

22 you were taken too soon quotes


May 07, 2021 · Sudden Death Gone too Soon Quotes One day you were here, the next you were gone. I miss you more than words can say The hardest part of an unexpected death is not having the opportunity to say goodbye I am so sad that you have passed away so suddenly. You were always there for me and I will never ...Death has taken my firm skin, my muscles, my teeth, my whole body of old, only leaving me a despairing soul, soon to be taken too. Every step brings me nearer to death, every movemebt, …

you were taken too soon quotes).

3. All the details have already been given.

4. All of the above have already been explained to me but I still want to hear your opinion.

5. Feel free to write a message to the email address of the book on which you are doing the research.

6. This is a blog. Your opinions are heard and I'm free to take them up. No money coming in. This is a site for people to connect with others because they have different opinions.

[Note: you must have registered before to access this page. Click here if you are still unable to find your email address.]





































See moreSee lessWhat to say to someone who passed away too soon?What to say to someone who passed away too soon?What are some good quotes about taking chances?What are some good quotes about taking chances?What are some good quotes about my brother gone too soon?What are some good quotes about my brother gone too soon?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar