Skip to main content

23 south park lesbian quotes


Oct 14, 2018 · Best South Park Quotes. "I do not have sex with boys. I like men my own age. Ah! I mean I like women. Ah! What did I just say? I like …Oct 12, 2021 · Related: Adventure Time Quotes. Famous South Park Quotes. 15. “You don’t even know anything about Christianity!” – Stan Marsh. 16. “A ring that says you’d be together but not have sex. Isn’t that called a wedding ring?” …

south park lesbian quotes have gone wild on Twitter, though.

After some criticism, a statement on Facebook read: "In his own words: "I was very angry I had to admit it. I am deeply disappointed that there hasn't been any other response to my personal life from gay guys in real life.

"On the one hand, it's the right thing with the LGBT community, but now it's being criticized in tweets because my response would mean more about my own feelings and personal lives — if I were gay.

"On the other: what was most important was that even if you aren't gay, you got to be happy with being gay (or, as the case may be, happy with your lack of discrimination and the fact that other people will just get rid of you.) It's something I could feel proud of."





































Are there any South Park quotes that are child friendly?Are there any South Park quotes that are child friendly?Is South Park's Cartman based on a true story?Is South Park's Cartman based on a true story?What did Cartman and Grampa say to each other?What did Cartman and Grampa say to each other?What are some of the best Cartman quotes?What are some of the best Cartman quotes?
South Park Kenny McCormick QuotesFirkle Quotes South ParkSouth Park Life QuotesSouth Park Canadian QuoteSouth Park Motivational QuotesSouth Park Quotes Season 6South Park Quotes FluSouth Park China QuotesSouth Park Friends Quotes
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar