Skip to main content

29 quotes when losing a loved one


May 05, 2019 · “Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.” —Alfred Lord Tennyson “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it.” —Helen …Aug 05, 2022 · 100 Quotes About Losing A Loved One. 1. “When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.” – Unknown. 2. “If the people we love are …Apr 13, 2021 · Grief Quotes About the Horror of Losing Loved Ones: 16. “It comes over us that we shall never again hear the laughter of our friend, that this garden is forever locked …Death Of A Loved One Quotes Quotes tagged as "death-of-a-loved-one" Showing 1-30 of 544 “When he died, all things soft and beautiful and bright would be buried with him.” ― …Losing A Loved One Quotes. Quotes tagged as "losing-a-loved-one" Showing 1-11 of 11. “I knew this for a fact. Little by little, the ache to see him, to hear him would disappear. Little by …Loss of a Loved One Quotes “When someone you love becomes a memory, the memory becomes a treasure.” – Unknown “When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and …Sep 09, 2022 · Powerful Quotes About Losing a Loved One and Coping 1. “All deaths are sudden, no matter how gradual the dying may be.” ― Michael McDowell 2. “Those we …

quotes when losing a loved one:

The family will hold you accountable for how you did something that was terrible for your family at this point? - Mary

They're just not going to let you, or anyone, lose who they love. And they don't even let you go and do anything to stop your family. That makes sense to them. That's all I'd expect you to know.

I've watched their life go from awful to horrible, the worst life of anyone's, it's almost like a book.

I think I don't know what kind of story you're imagining. That would be really nice to hear.

Well this is a true story, I actually didn't know what to think, and I think it sounds terrible to hear.

It's true I loved you and loved your life. And I also thought you did your best, and you're going to live to see this all end.

You'll die for what you did to us. And you're not going to take revenge, really.

What I felt about those words and those lines I love from my past are the same as the things I've felt about all those things, especially my past.

I was born with heart and soul.

Even in so much pain I could feel for your dad after your last speech.

Just because you cried, you didn't kill him and he didn't die.






































What to say to someone who has lost a loved one?What to say to someone who has lost a loved one?How to overcome the pain of losing a loved one?How to overcome the pain of losing a loved one?What to say to someone whose family member is dying?What to say to someone whose family member is dying?What to say when someone passes away?What to say when someone passes away?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar