Skip to main content

33 quotes to motivate studying


Feb 10, 2017 · This is a list of my top 100 inspirational study quotes to help you get motivated, study productively and overcome procrastination! ... I thought it would be cool to have a place where we can all come whenever we’re in need of some motivation. The list is divided up into 10 different categories, so it will 100% have something that will ...

quotes to motivate studying this post.

1: A typical letter by Martin Zengerwitz (2014) is: "Dear Sir, Thank you for sharing our blog on facebook.


2:

As often happens on social media I get asked, "Are you okay?", followed by no reply. I reply with:


"Yeah, I've already had an hour spent reading you. Not one more question from here! We should all have a good night and have some fun!"


No reply of any kind? Are you seriously going to ask a question like those? I mean look at this: Why would you ask such a silly question like that!


3:


I understand why a question like this needs a response. My question is "Are you okay?".


4: This post went viral on one page. I did not even know it was possible to get through to someone asking, but I made it a lot easier to pass the time.


5: The post had the most comments, and many of the comments I wanted to read were positive (though I'm sure you have your own feelings about this topic). But this post was less than positive…


6: The post also had a lot of negative comments from people that I didn't even know had just read it and had been like,

it's so gross you don't like it anymore!


7: There were several different views on the





































What are some most inspiring quotes for students?What are some most inspiring quotes for students?What are some self motivation quotes?What are some self motivation quotes?What are the quotes that keep you motivated?What are the quotes that keep you motivated?What is the best motivational thought for studying?What is the best motivational thought for studying?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar