Skip to main content

39 quotes about loving your big brother


I Love My Big Brother Quotes I love my big brother. You are the most amazing brother a girl could have ever wished for. You have been there for me... I love my big brother. You are my best friend, …

quotes about loving your big brother.

My big brother was a very sweet child. So when I came home, I saw him and said wow, he is really the nicest guy I ever knew."

This quote is from a 2004 TV book by actor Mark Dern and comedian Brian Koppelman.

"There is no room left for big and bad guys, and they're either going to suck it or they're just going to get it. He's always been nice and loving and good-natured and it goes with what I think about the world, what my world is, my family."

According to Koppelman, I think this quote is based on someone's response to one of the greatest moments of his mother's life from the beginning.

"My mom saw it, and I could hear it from the sidelines; she was just sitting on her couch and talking to her husband; I would go in there and get a call from my mom screaming. I've never seen it happen to such a young woman, and I knew she wouldn't be alone in this room for long. And you never know. The way she was crying it was, 'Oh my God, my little one is so sad for what he is.' ... I was looking at what the hell was going on in my brain, and suddenly there's the feeling of, 'I know what's going on,' but I couldn't fathom what she was feeling





































What are some I Love my Big Brother quotes to send?What are some I Love my Big Brother quotes to send?How many quotes does'Big Brother'have?How many quotes does'Big Brother'have?What are some good quotes about brotherhood?What are some good quotes about brotherhood?How do you say I Love you to my brother?How do you say I Love you to my brother?
Quotes About Being a Big BrotherBig Brother Famous QuotesBig Brother Protector QuoteHaving a Big Brother QuotesCfunny Big Brother QuotesBig Brother Rapper QuotesBig Brother Duties QuotesInfluential Big Brother QuotesBig Brother Sad QuotesLooking Up to My Big Brother QuotesThank You Big Brother QuotesLove U Big Brother QuotesLosing My Big Brother QuotesBig Brother TV QuoteBig Brother CBS Quotes
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar