Skip to main content

50 take chances quotes




take chances quotes, so you can hear them say!

"As I had before, when I came here."

"And I thought that was a joke."

"Now, to be honest, I probably don't even like jokes like this one!"

"And if you're joking, be careful too! Don't try to do them with me in public, you know that you would end up with a bunch of scum on your hands!"

"But the people that don't know about the matter, they call me the 'Bachelor of Truth' and think my story is not funny. I'll talk to them afterwards and they'll decide if I'm cool with it or not just a joke!"

"It might be the truth that I need to tell a few details of my life. But you know, there is nothing like being the headmaster of your own kingdom. And even if I do learn something, I won't be able to say anything without your consent."

"Well, so that's why you've come to live like a little kid instead of a girl."

"Ah, don't worry, I'll help you."





































See moreSee lessWhat are some quotes about taking chances?What are some quotes about taking chances?What is a good sentence for take a chance?What is a good sentence for take a chance?What are some famous people who take chances?What are some famous people who take chances?Should you take a chance in a relationship?Should you take a chance in a relationship?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar