Skip to main content

52 when life is hard quotes




when life is hard quotes come in small doses. For a while I was getting better at this, but it wasn't about winning trophies. It was about getting my act together, meeting new people who have different goals.

You don't need to talk about sports to see these kids. They're just amazing people. I'm not making the same old mistakes. I know they're amazing. They're great athletes and I still think that's good for the sport. I think the kids know it.

One thing I remember very well is when the first round played out and everybody was on the same page. Everyone started talking about what they wanted to do. The first time you hit somebody with a weapon a dozen years ago and it did hit them, that's when things started to go down. This was when you found that out. It was like all the boys and their moms.

Jazz is the last professional team that I've ever coached out of California. I was there before they were all in California and they were all the good teams, so why not this one-time team? I'm really proud I played three weeks in Texas.

When your father came out here, he was telling me, "You're good at everything, just the right things and just the right style of play. Just play with the right people and just the right set of tactics." So he was telling us to keep up that style of play all of the time.





































Who said Life Is Hard?Who said Life Is Hard?What is a good quote to Live Your Life by?What is a good quote to Live Your Life by?What are some deep quotes about life?What are some deep quotes about life?What are some really good inspirational quotes?What are some really good inspirational quotes?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar