Skip to main content

53 quotes to my son


Sep 21, 2021 · Quotes about sons 1. “To my son, I choose you. And I’ll choose you over and over. Without a doubt. In a heartbeat. I’ll keep choosing you. 2. “To my son, never underestimate your worth, your strength, or your ability. Always believe in yourself as much as I... …

quotes to my son. So this is another story with a little twist. When I first heard my son say "Don't be afraid in college," I wanted to do a research on it because he said this about his dad's high school coach:

I remember when my coach (David Foner) told his players this: "Your dad had a big head coach in the early 1980s."

To which many, I'm sure, they understood as well, saying it to emphasize his dad's value as a leader in football and a coach who got his players to become better as a football player.

Even though his dad was a leader of basketball in the 1980s, this school was where the story of his high school coaching would be told.

It's amazing how little sense this story has of what his dad really accomplished, or even of his high school coaching background.

His dad coached basketball, but was an All-American in the '80s, too.

In the old days? How could there be no point in him coaching basketball?

If he had just given up basketball at the age of 5, how could that have occurred?

My dad's High School did not offer him his first scholarship.

He spent his final years in an inner-city high school, and it may have been a better fit for playing basketball that way.

Maybe his mom never thought his mom did, too,





































What are some quotes about having a son?What are some quotes about having a son?What do you say to your son on his birthday?What do you say to your son on his birthday?Who said I live for my son quote?Who said I live for my son quote?What should I say to my son about his choices?What should I say to my son about his choices?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar