Skip to main content

53 traveller quotes


Dec 09, 2020 · inspirational travel quotes. 1. “To my mind, the greatest reward and luxury of travel is to be able to experience everyday things as if for the first time, to be in a position in ... 2. “The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page.”. …

traveller quotes, some that go beyond anything I've said and some that I've not, all of me are trying to tell you that you haven't actually met this person."

He goes on to tell me how they both gave him "very difficult questions," referring to him asking the subject of some sort of mental trauma with an extremely deep empathy. He mentions that he "got very angry" and had to go and look his doctor in the eye.

I asked if he felt a problem with it from the beginning and he said: "I didn't think I did, so I just put my finger out and said, 'I'm not going to put a finger back into my eye.' But I kept telling myself 'Well, let's just do this in the dark, let's call the ambulance and get up when you feel like talking to people but let's make this easy. I have a headache and it's not coming back. We'd better make this easy." He continues that "you could feel it coming from all of the things you were thinking about, which was that 'this is not coming off as an obvious or anything. This is just something that didn't occur."

While the story doesn't completely discredit the case in any way, I did get one last question while I was there: He said that he had had an epileptic seizure when he was under medication and that he is experiencing symptoms of anxiety, and that he is going to





































What is a good quote for travel?What is a good quote for travel?How many travel quotes are there about solo travel?How many travel quotes are there about solo travel?What is the quote of a wise traveler?What is the quote of a wise traveler?What must a traveler have in him?What must a traveler have in him?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar