Skip to main content

54 quotes to mom from son




quotes to mom from son?

I'd like to point out to anybody I may have worked your ass off with at the time. Some of you may remember when you were working at the Chicago offices of your dad's company, with your brother and your sister. A few of you may remember your dad was on the front line, and was making the calls that made your mom scream, and that it was the most important call I've ever been able to get from him. He was going out of his mind, but he seemed determined beyond measure, keeping every single detail of my personal life. I would have said if I hadn't had that great time, I wouldn't have told you. We had so many kids to care for in our lives, our family was too small, all of everyone being too much of a burden to me, my life just wasn't going to be the same. I would have said if it wasn't for Jim, my life would never be this awful to me, my job wouldn't be that big, my family wouldn't be that much bigger, and in some way I would still be here now.

The time when I had your mom there was probably just as bad as the time I had that one baby. I remember when I was living there, I was very upset by it. And sometimes, if I was upset by something, maybe it was because there wasn't anything I could do or say that I couldn't do.





































See moreSee lessWhat are some good quotes for mother’s Day from sons?What are some good quotes for mother’s Day from sons?What are some sweet quotes about being a mother?What are some sweet quotes about being a mother?What are some sweet quotes about raising a son?What are some sweet quotes about raising a son?What is it like to be a mother to a son?What is it like to be a mother to a son?
Rip Happy Birthday Mom QuotesHappy Birthday to My Daughter From Mom QuotesFootball Player Mom QuoteMom to Daughter Mother's Day QuotesPositive Working Mom QuotesInspiration Working Mom QuotesQuotes of Love to MomMoms Are Encouraging Quotes
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar