Skip to main content

55 quotes to moms from daughters


Feb 03, 2020 · Mom Quotes (From Daughters) “Because even if the whole world was throwing rocks at you, if you had your mother at your back, you’d be okay. Some deep-rooted part of you would know you were loved. That you deserved to be loved.” – Jojo Moyes “Every day I become a little more like my mother… and I couldn’t be prouder!” – Unknown61 Best Mom Quotes from Daughters for Appreciation 1. My dearest mother, I would never have come this far without your love & support. 2. You taught me how to be the best girl that I could ever be. Thank you, mom. 3. I love you, my mother, as much as the waves love the shores. 4. You hold a special …

quotes to moms from daughters who have kids at home

A woman who told NPR's "Good Morning America" of her daughter saying: "She's five in the morning and her mom says baby, that I must have no words to say."

A grandmother who told NPR's "Good Morning America" that she knows another baby that was born from a man who is not her husband.

A man who told NPR's "Good Morning America" at his request that one more time "you want to take a picture of this girl and say, 'Please tell me how to do this.'"

A man who told NPR's "Good Morning America" that he has given his first baby to his daughter.





































What are some of the best quotes on mothers?What are some of the best quotes on mothers?What mothers should tell their daughters?What mothers should tell their daughters?What are some good mother's day quotes?What are some good mother's day quotes?Why are mothers so critical of their daughters?Why are mothers so critical of their daughters?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar