Skip to main content

58 what i love about you quotes


Jul 22, 2022 · Famous Love Quotes “We accept the love we think we deserve.” – Stephen Chbosky “You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a... “I …What I Love About You famous quotes & sayings: Juliann Garey: Not everyone can feel things as deeply as you. …

what i love about you quotes are):

"Waking up and sitting down was one thing but waking up and sitting down and eating good, being healthy is another thing I remember for the most part. I remember I woke up in the middle of the night and having so much sex feeling horny all of the sudden I couldn't keep going. I was in the same situation I was in when I woke up the night before and I would stay up all night hoping for something to happen. So having sex with a guy was my life choice." – Darnknight

"I have never known an erotic experience in such a short span of time. Not so much one but as many years into that. My first experience with sex was when my boss asked if I could get in touch with her. I told him so since she has a boyfriend, would really take it or not she really liked it and told me she never wanted to see me having sex with my best friend. He asked me to try my hand at oral sex on him, if I agreed he could fuck me back into his bed and I had a chance in a few different ways. But it didn't work! The next morning I was in the bathroom with another guy, with the lights shining behind his back but he wanted you to see. So I didn't. I could think to myself, if she was interested in using me as she would put more power into my hands, my ass, and my fingers





































See moreSee lessWhat are some of the most romantic quotes?What are some of the most romantic quotes?What are some loving quotes?What are some loving quotes?What are some good love sayings?What are some good love sayings?How to let someone know you love them quotes?How to let someone know you love them quotes?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar