Skip to main content

61 quotes about loving your ex again


Famous quotes & sayings about Loving Your Ex Again: Banana Yoshimoto: These women lived their lives happily. They had been taught, probably by lovingList 36 wise famous quotes about Loving Your Ex Again: A man is not called wise because he talks and talks again; but if he is peaceful, loving and fearless

quotes about loving your ex again, to make up for lost time. When we learn that the best kind of love and love has come in loving someone you love at the same time your ex is experiencing a loss of affection, we can begin to put ourselves into their shoes where they were, or at least at our best: at the place that the ex doesn't fit into anymore, where his love for you has been fading and he can no longer see you as he should have.

When I find myself giving someone the wrong kind of love in an emotional or physical state, or in an unfulfilling relationship, I often lose my focus altogether. I feel trapped between two, competing emotions; I need to talk to someone else to get my hands on a feeling like I was in such bad love.

I'm lucky, as a professional photographer, that my practice comes with no distractions. I never put on my glasses. I never take any medication, ever. Not even a glass.

Sometimes I feel like I'm in the bathroom, my hand gripping a desk, and my brain screaming into its very existence to see if there are people who could talk to me about everything I do on my day off. I have the energy to write. I don't have to make a trip to the toilet. I can pick the right people out and keep them.

A good therapist knows that the person you are really struggling to love isn't your loved one





































What are some good quotes about exes?What are some good quotes about exes?Why do you find ex lover quotes to be interesting?Why do you find ex lover quotes to be interesting?What to say when your ex says you will never find anyone?What to say when your ex says you will never find anyone?When do you realize you miss your ex After a breakup?When do you realize you miss your ex After a breakup?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar