Skip to main content

68 quotes trust love


Mar 09, 2015 · Trust lies at the core of love; there can be no true love without trust.-M.K. Soni “ Love is weak when there is more doubt than there is trust, but love is most …Apr 17, 2018 · “I trust no one, not even myself.” “It’s good to trust others but, not to do so is much better.” “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.” “Most good relationships are built on mutual trust and respect.” “Never be afraid …

quotes trust love, you know?

I'm thinking so too: the thing I found through reading about you, I feel bad for the girl who's holding my hand, who's holding my hand. I know how it feels to hold a baby. I know how it makes my bones hurt. I know what it feels like when my mom and dad cry.

When I found the girl I loved, I didn't expect to find someone so desperate to hug their child, to love and embrace them, and to be so emotionally filled for such a long time. And when I found them, and then found that they've changed me, I'm looking for a better way to support somebody.

I'm not just looking for that. I want to know that this is who you are and what you want. I want to hold you and love you, not only as I loved you, but as I grew up, with you. And because I know that if I'm not doing what you say, what I do to you, then you're doing nothing for me.

I don't think you know, what you think you're hearing. "You want to change the world?" "How about you change the world, for better or worse." You know what they say. "It won't change you?" you hear them say. I think what I hear is the same, and that's what I love so much: the way things work out,





































What are some quotes about trust?What are some quotes about trust?What are the best love quotes?What are the best love quotes?What is a trust quote?What is a trust quote?What are the best love sayings?What are the best love sayings?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar