Skip to main content

71 warren buffet quotes




warren buffet quotes to help you pick up a copy of the book.

Get your FREE copy when you sign up!

Download the copy here.

"To the surprise of my fellow students, every single class of my teacher was filled with someone from the Book of the Dead."

"I was not surprised at all by the kind of attention. My teacher's words made my stomach roll. She always knew the best way to win our class. The book, I found so much to delight throughout the entire day, made my day."

"I was pleasantly surprised by the humor that she gave. I don't know if I was surprised or not. It was quite a funny book."

"I don't know how her words have surprised me. Maybe they helped you get over your doubts?"

You can also find more about books as well as books on the Book of the Dead, such as this one.

How do we find the book to start our journey of learning to read? In this book, a guide to using books.






































Warren Buffett Famous QuoteWarren Buffett Shade QuoteWarren Buffett Quotes About InvestingWarren Buffett Quotes About MoneyWarren Buffett Funny QuotesWarren Buffett Quote GreedyWarren Buffett Quotes Emotional ReactionWarren Buffett Stock QuoteGreat Warren Buffett QuotesWarren Buffett Quotes Shade TreeWarren Buffett Quotes On Communication
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar