Skip to main content

80 quotes about loving yourself again


Love Yourself Quotes Self Love Quotes. Why is it that self-love is so rare these days when we need it the most? It’s time that we stop... I Love Myself Quotes. I am the only me in this world, and no one else can replace me. Also, I am doing fine, and …Jan 07, 2017 · 52 Inspirational Quotes about Loving Yourself. 1. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. Originally posted by debbieturner. The key to life is to love yourself. 2. It doesn’t mean that everyone will treat you the way you deserve to be treated. 3. I don’t like myself, I’m crazy …

quotes about loving yourself again.

I remember being scared of the night that my dad died when I was in prison. It made me very, very sad. I didn't have the courage to think about what he did to his family. I was just so angry. It bothered me so much that I came and tried to be myself again. I just couldn't. I mean I can't think of the last time I felt like this. And I think if I really saw what he is doing now, you know I would think how terrible it would be for us, but I felt what my life was like, and how much my family, and people like him had gone through, and I was in really bad shape. I didn't really feel like I was taking care of myself anymore. When I got back out there, I thought how amazing it is to realize that I feel more alive now.

And I think there's some hope. Even though many people who know this and are now trying to help others have been arrested. Some feel like they're being framed or abused or beaten. And you probably could feel that. But I always felt like if I would try to be some kind of positive hero instead of hurting myself or hurting others or wanting to help them, that's how it really would be. For me, the story and the healing that I've just experienced on the island and the community has been really good. Because you know, I really hope that


































Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar