Skip to main content

85 you will always be my one and only quotes


You are my one and only. You are all I will ever need, you always make me laugh when I am sad. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, you never let me down. You make me feel like there is a bright future ahead thanks for being my one and only. Love, name; You are my one and only, you are my valentine, you are the one that I want to come home to at night, you are the love of my …“I hope you trust me when I say that you are the only one for me.” “You are what makes my life worthwhile. Without you, I would be meaningless.” “I’m lucky to have someone as wonderful as you. There are no words to describe how much I appreciate your friendship and support.” “I think you and I would make a great …Enjoy reading and share 54 famous quotes about You Are My One And Only Forever with everyone. Top You Are My One And Only Forever Quotes I ask but one thing of you, only one, That always you will be my dream of you; That never shall I wake to find untrue All this I have believed and rested on, Forever vanished, like a vision gone Out into the night.I assure you that you will always be my man, you’d always be the one I love, and I will cherish you always. You’re the best thing that happened to me. 1. I’m here for you—you can count on me. You will always be my man, and I’ll always love you. 2. You are the man I choose, the one I will my heart to. I’d always love you, always.

you will always be my one and only quotes page). They should always be from one person.

If you want to ask a lot of questions, ask yourself "What are you supposed to do?"

When people are too lazy or lazy to think about the long and short-term consequences of their actions, then they tend to fall short on what a person should be thinking and thinking about.

You may not be able to figure out what you do if you were not going to change your thoughts.


































Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar