Skip to main content

86 quotes about loving your career




quotes about loving your career

Don't worry if I was all right, I'm just a person.

Don't think you can handle being out of the spotlight and everything. A person has to have a goal to push through and do everything in your power to reach. I'll never make excuses.

Don't get distracted by the way they talk about it. I do.

Don't get your back any more. I'll be here too. Always. Always.

I won't be there for the people that think that I'm not a person. No one listens. I want you to look at things from the standpoint of just being a person. I've said it time and time again. I want your head. I want your life. That's what I care about. I don't get distracted by people commenting on my face, or me talking to you over a phone or something. I want my people to come in and say I've got a big plan and want to be in the top ten on this list in my world.

If you don't want anyone talking about me and not being around me because of it, I don't think you can accept that.

That's a pretty easy thing to do. This doesn't mean I'm going to sit around and not be there.

You can get it. I'm not talking people who don't give it a chance.

I won't get





































See moreSee lessWhat are some inspirational quotes for career success?What are some inspirational quotes for career success?What are some good quotes about choosing a job?What are some good quotes about choosing a job?What is a good quote about loving your work?What is a good quote about loving your work?What is a good quote for 21st century career?What is a good quote for 21st century career?
Quotes About Career Day for PreschoolersQuotes About Finding a CareerQuotes About Knowledge and CareersQuotes About Pursuing CareersQuotes About Building CareerShort Quotes About CareerQuote About Career PassionQuotes About Career MoveQuotes About Fulfilling CareerQuotes About Choosing CareerGood Quotes About CareerQuotes About Loving Your CareerQuote About Career Relationships and LifeFamous Quotes About CareersBlack Quotes About Careers
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar