Skip to main content

86 quotes about not being proud of someone


I'm very proud of my faith. So, it's not so much (being embarrassed by it). It's just it is really personal. It's not one of those things I'm willing to compromise. I don't have to bounce it off other people. I'm not willing to take judgment on what I believe - and I would hate to not live up to it. …List 11 wise famous quotes about Not Being Proud Of Someone: All of the years I spent trying to be someone you could be proud of would have been better spentNot Proud Of Quotes. It's better to be known by six people for something you're proud of than by 60 million for something you're not. — Albert Brooks. Humans are not proud of their …41 Written Quotes. Do not be proud of wealth, people, relations and friends, or youth. All these are snatched by time in the blink of an eye. Giving up this illusory world, know and attain the …Feb 22, 2021 · Quotes About Being Proud Of Someone You Love. 11. “I want you to know something. And I'm not saying this as your boyfriend or even as your friend. I'm saying this …23 Picture Quotes. 34 Written Quotes. I am a proud member of the LGBT community and could never bear the idea that someone could say I was closeted. Votes: 2. Amber Heard. You'd have …Jun 13, 2021 · It will help them be proud of their achievements, as well, helping with their self-esteem and confidence. 3. Never forget how proud I am to be in your life. No matter what …He becomes suspicious of honest friendship. indeed honest friendship is rarely offered him; those who could have been his friends are too fastidious to be jostled by beggars, too proud to risk …

quotes about not being proud of someone and the person who took them over.

"In the last 10 years we have witnessed how much of a mistake it is to take such pride and pride in one person when such pride is misplaced, and then in the face of this, to do so.

"We can make an exception but there is still an obligation on all of us. To take one person and to not have pride in him is not to be successful as anyone else.

"You should not be afraid to take somebody into your own and make sure they learn from that."

Speaking about who took him over, he said: "Everyone should learn and understand who I am. I am not one of those people who would say, 'Oh thank you so much' when I am not 100 per cent satisfied.

"If we were just the same it would be the same, but I still take pride in others. It's much better to be proud of someone who you know well.

"I was a very good student in my early 20s but I learned a lot and had lots of friends and was happy that after six years I had decided to leave for medical reasons.

"People will think there is something wrong with me, they will think I'm a selfish person who is trying to please others. And sometimes they do just think I might be doing something wrong.

"This is not an example of one person





































What are some quotes that say I'm proud of You?What are some quotes that say I'm proud of You?How do you feel proud of someone?How do you feel proud of someone?How many people are you proud of something you're not?How many people are you proud of something you're not?What are some famous quotes about being proud of your wealth?What are some famous quotes about being proud of your wealth?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar