Skip to main content

86 your presence is the best gift quotes


You will only start to feel the presence of GOD and HIS power when you stop accusing HIM for your ignorance and genuinely accept HIS best gift JESUS CHRIST. — James C. Uwandu I look at my voice and my abilities as a gift.When asked what gift he wanted for his birthday, the yogi replied: "I wish no gifts, only presence. — Unknown The gift of darkness draws you to know God's presence beyond what thought, …

your presence is the best gift quotes?"


In a conversation in 2011, she asked one of us about how she approached writing.

"It's not difficult, because that's what I wanted in my life. I think at the center of it is what's been through you. Because, I'm always looking for you. If you know where your passion lies in you, just listen to me out there. I don't want to say how I love you, but it is what you do for us that makes us. I want you to be something as important as I am. Now that you're here, it's a beautiful change and it's great that you're here – you've seen how beautiful your love has been."

When asked if she'd ever written under her own name, Clinton replied: "Absolutely, I've done it."

Clinton's writing has also made her an unbreakable figure in the community. After spending a week, last night reading the book and speaking at The Nation's Values Awards in Washington, Clinton said she hoped "nobody thinks my writing is that bad," and spoke over and over at the annual fundraiser in New York City. "I want people to learn about who I am, and they can just get out there and do things or write about me," she told a crowd.

There is a strong correlation between writing publically and what you do when you look back at the first 40 years of your life





































What are the best quotes about being present?What are the best quotes about being present?Is your presence a gift you could give us?Is your presence a gift you could give us?What are some quotes about presence?What are some quotes about presence?What is a good quote for a gift?What is a good quote for a gift?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar