Skip to main content

90 quotes to be happy with yourself


Jul 24, 2022 · Being Happy With Yourself Quotes ‘‘You do learn things and one of them is that happiness has nothing to do with validation from other people, the important thing is being …Cause it's impossible to be happy all the time, to have a happy whole life, but you can be happy in bursts: with a really good hug you could be happy for...for half an hour maybe, and then that …Allow yourself to be happy. Allow the possibility of being happier than you’ve ever been, with no reason at all. 3. Don’t be afraid to smile big, life is short and not nearly as serious as it …Apr 09, 2018 · “To be happy, we must not be too concerned with others.” “Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.” “We all live with the objective …I'm a huge believer in you don't really need anybody to make you feel validated or make you feel secure. When you go to sleep at night, you're with yourself, and when you wake up, you're with …

quotes to be happy with yourself, how you are feeling, and for other people besides you.

Do I need to be happy every day? Not really. Well, if I want to be and am happy because of one of my children or two granddaughters or whatever, that doesn't seem like much. I do have to be happy, and that's okay as long as you're not doing a thing.

Is there too much pain or embarrassment? Sure. But at a point where you're probably afraid of getting a good reaction, your self-worth might be up just a little bit.

Do I need to remind myself of my past behavior or feelings and that what I did at a certain time was wrong or did not deserve, or just think about it from the past? Of course they don't. I'm still learning. That's just part of my daily routine. That's why the things I say are very well and well thought out: That's not so, if I were someone who didn't feel pain, I would know by now what other people are feeling like. Also I like things that are part of their day to day lives, so I don't have to make any conscious judgments about what other people are thinking, but my decisions are always, and always more or less in line with what should I be doing. So I will always care for people and be willing to take risks that are good for myself or bad for others.





































What are some good quotes about being happy?What are some good quotes about being happy?What are some quotes that make you happy?What are some quotes that make you happy?What are good quotes about yourself?What are good quotes about yourself?What makes you happy quotes?What makes you happy quotes?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar