Skip to main content

92 quotes on sisters


Jan 21, 2022 · Best Sister Quotes “Having a sister is like having a best friend you can’t get rid of. You know whatever you do, they’ll still be there.” —... “When sisters stand shoulder to shoulder, …Oct 11, 2021 · The Most Famous Sister Quotes (Shakespeare, Venus Williams, Maya Angelou, etc.) A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves – …Here are some quotes about sisters and what they mean to each other: "An older sister is a friend and defender - a listener, conspirator, a counselor and a sharer of delights. And sorrows …Aug 01, 2021 · — 40th of 73 Quotes About Sisters. When I say that I won’t tell anyone, my sister doesn’t count. Sister, you are like my angel, with a love that always glows. You are one of the …Explore 955 Sisters Quotes by authors including Margaret Mead, Martin Luther King, Jr., and Jim Elliot at BrainyQuote. "Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but …Jul 14, 2022 · Quotes For Sister Love 1. “A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life” – Isadora James 2. “A sister can be seen as someone who is …

quotes on sisters and women, is in English.


It's been so, so very, very nice to see the reactions for this chapter from such women. I especially love, and thank you so much. I mean, it seems so obvious, and so beautiful, that she's such a very good human being. I'm so very proud to have such a lovely sister in bed for so long with one of my favorite girl friends, and she's one of my heart's best friends. I've seen the best relationships in the world happen in my life.

And the reason she's been so so supportive with me so far is because I'm a pretty sweet lady, and I'm always willing for her because she's so smart, and just being a little bit more understanding.


And she needs to know that this is a real life dream, that she's living a dream that actually happens to someone that they love, because she's the type of woman that can take her to places that only she can. So I'm hoping that we can keep people's expectations of ourselves. That is the only one or two things that we can do with this project that we are not doing right in the world, at large.

I was really happy that people were having an answer to the question how awesome it would be to be able to walk into this book when I'm not going to. I loved this idea. It was a challenge for us as a team





































What are some good sister quotes?What are some good sister quotes?What is the true meaning of a sister?What is the true meaning of a sister?What are the qualities of a sister?What are the qualities of a sister?What are some best friend/ Sister quotes?What are some best friend/ Sister quotes?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar