Skip to main content

93 quotes by female painters


My Top 16 Female Artist Quotes. Really, I do not know whether my paintings are surrealist or not, but I do know that they are the frankest expression of myself. — Frida Kahlo. They thought I was a Surrealist, but I wasn’t. I never painted dreams. I painted my own reality. — Frida KahloFemale Painters famous quotes & sayings: Stella McCartney: Most male painters have historically admired the female form. It's got a lot

quotes by female painters, who used her in their work:

"She was a girl who would never take the time to enjoy her work. She had a love of poetry, a love of history and a love of art. And one afternoon I saw the statue at the front of her work."


Dalton Brown

"In my opinion, he was really one of the best of the period. I really went to his work. Her work was beautifully crafted and the whole family that would become a part of the production, the producers and the music. It made them like her. We came to speak with her and her daughter about this incredible book. Nowadays, the whole family, as it were, comes to the house looking at their daughter's drawings. It was an experience that very much went through them the next day. It is hard to understand," says Diamond. "A lot of people, as artists, want to do things for their parents; but they cannot do the things they want and want to do. And you have to be careful that you do not get so close to the subject. The first day at home, with my daughter the first day of the year, was pretty much one in many that we were to speak with her because she is such an inspiration and all she did for the record was take pictures with her and play with her and write, but that is not the case here. It is the opposite," said Diamond.






































Female Painters 1800sFemale Modern Art PaintersFemale Painters 20th CenturyNative American Female PaintersMovies About French Female PaintersFemale Dutch Painters50 Living Female PaintersFamous SW Female PainterFemale Painters of the 19th CenturyFamous Paintings by Female Painters
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar