Skip to main content

97 quotes about loving someone who is broken


Let someone love you just the way you are as flawed as you might be, as unattractive as you sometimes feel, and as unaccomplished as you think you are. To believe that you must hide all the parts of you that are broken, out of fear that someone else is incapable of loving what is less …The most loving and joyful people in the world can become hateful, irrational pessimists if they let bitterness take root and don't forgive. Believe it or not, bitterness even hurts us physically. "A …List 12 wise famous quotes about Loving Someone Who Is Broken: Oh, Levi. How glorious! Look at all the bluebonnets. Have you ever seen anything more stunning?" "Only you.Jan 26, 2022 · 1. “The worst feeling in the world is when you can’t love anyone else because your heart still belongs to the one who... 2. “Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a …Like. “You will never see things as they are; you will only see things as you are.”. ― Shannon L. Alder. tags: broken-people , enemy , love , people , relationships. 16 likes. Like. “When people …Goodbye Broken Heart Quotes and Heartbroken Sayings. You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them … but still move on without them. — Mandy Hale. Someday it’s gonna make …

quotes about loving someone who is broken. It's something we ask for in every person, and if we could do every little bit of that, how could we do it well?

I'd love it if somebody would say: "You know, I find you to be a good person. I don't think you're really going to get over any of that." Well, I didn't think I could, because this is really what it's all about!

You've made a big movie about a breakup you hope you will see with your kid. Would you ever play one in your game in the movie, or do you dream of playing the big role (as a parent? or a dad?).

It's something I do.

It's something I always try to find and try and do.

When things begin to come crashing down to earth on the phone, it has been a very real experience for me to finally put down this feeling for myself, the sense that I'm not alone, with someone I love. The feeling of wanting to be with you, that there are people that I love and can't love and that I've come to love?

I find the world really, really confusing this summer. It's always been kind of strange — even from the beginning when I was young, I had always known this was one I'd love. It kind of makes me feel like there might be something wrong, I should feel like





































What are the best sad love quotes for Broken Lovers?What are the best sad love quotes for Broken Lovers?What are the best broken heart quotes?What are the best broken heart quotes?What are some good love quotes for a breakup?What are some good love quotes for a breakup?What are some good quotes about love and loss?What are some good quotes about love and loss?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar