Skip to main content

11 quotes on sadness


First, accept sadness. Realize that without losing, winning isn't so great. Alyssa Milano In deep sadness there is no place for sentimentality. William S. Burroughs Even in a world with much …Jan 14, 2022 · Best Sad Quotes. 1. “Every human walks around with a certain kind of sadness. They may not wear it on their sleeves, but it’s there if you look deep.”. – Taraji P. Henson. 2. “We …Sep 07, 2022 · Sadness quotes may remind you of the hard times, but they also keep you strong: “I have endured pain and loss. I have felt broken. I have known hardship, and I have felt lost and …Nov 17, 2021 · Deep Sadness Quotes “The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears. And the kindest hearts... “It’s sad when someone you …Jan 16, 2022 · 1. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness .” ― Jonathan Safran Foer 2. “Sadness flies away on the wings of time.” ― Jean …Quotes tagged as "sadness-and-happiness" Showing 1-8 of 8 “We all go through hard times in life. It’s a part of being alive and it's the reality we all have to deal with. There are times we …Quotes tagged as "sadness-love" Showing 1-21 of 21 “Everyone keeps telling me that time heals all wounds, but no one can tell me what I’m supposed to do right now. Right now I …Mar 24, 2011 · 133 Copy quote Depression isn't just being a bit sad. It's feeling nothing. It's not wanting to be alive anymore. J. K. Rowling Feeling Down, Feelings, Feeling Sad 101 Copy quote …

quotes on sadness and suffering.

It was in 1997 that he opened his first book to the general public. One day "I felt a sense of joy in knowing the good news and the darkness it will take to make this happen." But after a number of years, depression and PTSD went hand in hand. Soon after that, the rest is history. "Sometimes, you just don't put your head where it belongs," said the author, who also describes the pain of losing children, the isolation many felt when they didn't have families or loved ones around them, the loss of a sister or brother or a friend or even a brother-in-law. He was convinced it was inevitable.

The book is based on a book recently written for a local Catholic charity called I Am The Devil and is still going strong. It is called I Am the Devil, and it is part of a series that is being compiled by his friend and activist, John Van Buren. A few weeks ago I traveled to Washington DC to write the book. I was there because I'd just heard, from a church member, after a sermon that he said Jesus would have another resurrection on earth in the next 50,000 years, that there was a "spiritual gap" between the Bible's teachings and the realities of people in the world. Now I had heard it from him. I could hear his plea: "Don't give up hope, Christ knows that you must."




































Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar