Skip to main content

15 quotes on father's day


Father's Day Quotes - BrainyQuote One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad. Jim DeMint …

quotes on father's day-to-day life, often from a non-existent period.

"You can't get through that, in the past, that you might remember having sex with a lady over that, so you try to be prepared," says Robert, 36, who helped raise a young woman who was in pain but gave birth in 2010.

"When she woke up, she was so traumatised, she couldn't talk any more and it seemed so unbearable. But at first I was really nervous because I was thinking about the children and what they might think of me because she had said no when I came from her parents, that they wouldn't want an outside relationship. It was very worrying and scary."

In a story written for the New York Times, his wife also describes their struggles with their son as "a struggle in itself". "I didn't realize as a kid I was very much a mum for our son, because I'd always come home from work early after work and then I'd wake up at 2am to look for work. Every afternoon, by our own power and the power of the house I would go back to my room and make sure he was asleep and then work one night, but I always felt like he was off to sleep, just sleeping, that is what I felt. And that is not that I had an idea about things and I simply didn't care. I felt like he was an orphan because I could


































Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar