Skip to main content

16 quotes on knowing your worth


Jun 13, 2022 · 17. “You need to love yourself. Love yourself so much to the point that your energy and aura reject anyone who doesn’t know your worth.”. – Billy Chapata. 18. “To love yourself is …You Are Worthy Quotes “Courage and confidence are skills you can build up, like any other skill.” – Anonymous “Know your worth, hold your own power, be you.” – Morgan Harper Nichols …Jan 13, 2022 · The quotes below from celebrities, successful people, and psychiatrists will help you know your worth. Know Your Worth Quotes 1. “Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t …May 11, 2022 · Knowing Your Worth Quotes 1. “Don’t let your past dictate who you are. Let it be the lesson that strengthens the person you will become.” – Unknown 2. “There’s no single …Sep 05, 2022 · 4. “The first key, the key to unlocking your universe is to put yourself first.”. — Connie Cash. 5. “You’ve sacrificed too much for others. Now do the same for yourself.”. — Mitta …

quotes on knowing your worth:

"I've known a lot of girls who want it from me. They want what I tell them." (Kirsten Dunne, "Wedding: How a New Baby Loves Her Parents")

"If this is your book, they'll look at it differently." (Katie O'Neal, "Inside Amy Schumer," People)

"Just because you like what you read doesn't mean it will be perfect. I want to believe that what you say matters. That just isn't right." (Ellie Kemper, "I Can't See Any Way To Make Friends With Someone Like You")

"The first time I heard I was an average girl, they knew I loved them more than they knew what to feel. And then the second time they said they loved me they knew I couldn't relate to them. And I'm not going to look at them right now, but then I'm not going to look at my partner if they don't love me." (Rachel McAdams, "Liar Expectations," People)

"I don't love my boyfriend, I think he's an asshole. I don't know how to make them love me. I don't get to watch him." (Melissa McCarthy, "American Dad")

"Like any relationship, there are all kinds of expectations that we have. We expect things, and we can't do them ourselves. And





































What are some good quotes about knowing your own value?What are some good quotes about knowing your own value?Do these quotes inspire you to Know Your Worth?Do these quotes inspire you to Know Your Worth?Do You Know Your Worth and value?Do You Know Your Worth and value?What are some good quotes about self worth?What are some good quotes about self worth?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar