Skip to main content

19 quotes on family


Jan 10, 2022 · Cute Family Quotes “Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” –Albert Einstein “Family: A social unit where the father is concerned with parking space, the children with …May 18, 2022 · The family quotes below are short but meaningful and sweet, and they get right to the point. “The memories we make with our family are everything.” - Candace Cameron …Jul 01, 2022 · 1. “Family means putting your arms around each other and being there” – Barbara Bush. 2. “Family is like music, some high notes, some low notes, but always a beautiful song” – …Good Family Quotes - BrainyQuote. People are basically the same the world over. Everybody wants the same things - to be happy, to be healthy, to be at least reasonably prosperous, and to be …Dec 28, 2015 · 1. Family. A family is a place where principles are hammered and honed on the anvil of everyday living. - Chuck Swindoll. 1. Family. In the family, life is brought not only to our …

quotes on family history. (Lori Schumaker)

"How will you be remembered for what?"

"How will I know what I have done wrong?"

I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry, or look at the words. I don't do any of that. I simply take my time with the words; all the time I need to take up my work or my hobby for the Lord. We live in such a time, I think.

I like to believe all of us could get along. We're together, we're together, we're together.

This morning I'm with my husband, in his final year of school. And on July 2nd, we celebrate and celebrate. In this time of mourning, I tell him I love him and I think I'm going to be okay. I say I love him, but I can't stop myself. All I can be is happy. (Jodie L. Brooks)


































Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar