Skip to main content

22 relaxed quotes


Relaxed Quotes - BrainyQuote The greatest thing about where my life is right now is it's very relaxed and chill. I'm just hanging out, being myself and doing my work. Lucas Grabeel …Mar 31, 2022 · 50 Relax Quotes to Help You Unwind & Find Peace 1. “Your mind will answer most questions if you learn to relax and wait for the answer.” – William Burroughs 2. “Tension is …

relaxed quotes' I've spent the last few years working with artists like Brian Hiederman-Reed and David Guetta. At his talk last year we discussed the need for transparency around our music. It's a need we recognize as we have become somewhat of a cultural phenomenon. In a time of more and more mainstream music being exposed in so many different ways and music being watched online in this country, the music industry needs to come out with a better approach. I believe that we should be able to take those two positions to our benefit.

How much can you get done with sound, like what you used to focus on in your career? And what can be done differently if you want your output to remain relevant to musicians for a while longer.

My musical process has always been much larger than what was intended. A lot of my musical work has always focused on what's at the core of what I love about my sound and what it needs to be with. Nowadays, I think everything goes along the same plan: the sound needs to be at the top of what I'm passionate about. That's what they did with The Beach Boys but it also goes back to the whole concept of The Beach Boys.

What are the biggest misconceptions you'll have when you work on a record? Are you just looking to sound different? What qualities do you like to bring to your sound?

The answer most often comes from people having the same view of





































What are some relax quotes?What are some relax quotes?What is a good sentence for relax?What is a good sentence for relax?What are some quotes that make you feel peaceful?What are some quotes that make you feel peaceful?What is the best way to relax your mind?What is the best way to relax your mind?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar