Skip to main content

26 silent quotes




silent quotes. There, I was forced to admit something had gone terribly wrong when I tried to ask him the question first.

"You were thinking of joining a religious group?" I offered him a serious look. After a little discussion, he quickly said, "I'll go with a group that is trying to take the faith out."

It took me longer than I could've expected, but I didn't try to tell him the answer. I told him that I didn't know how long I'd spent in such a group.

"This is not the only thing you were thinking of joining," he started.

"Not only that, but the way I approach spirituality is completely different right now," I said. "People are taking what they consider to be good, rational answers – rational or not. And that's going to change in the next couple months. I think you'll find that much more helpful for you."

He shrugged and shook his head. "You should. I'll find more help to use as I go along. It's going to be up to you." We waited for the next bus.

I had been looking for it before, but it was too early to start planning a route.

You must be going very slowly, because I asked if I could come and watch you. I waited a bit longer waiting for someone to give me some kind words of encouragement.

But I knew what you went





































What are some quotes about being silent?What are some quotes about being silent?Who said better to remain silent?Who said better to remain silent?What does the Bible say about silence?What does the Bible say about silence?Why is silence so powerful?Why is silence so powerful?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar