Skip to main content

45 shrek quotes


Shrek: [to Donkey] WHY...are you following me? Donkey: I'll tell you why. [sings] 'Cause I'm all alone. There's no one here beside me. My problems have all gone. There's no one to deride me! But ya gotta have friends! Shrek: Stop singing! Well, it's no wonder you don't have any friends. Donkey: Wow! Only a true friend would be that truly honest. …

shrek quotes about his role in helping save the lives of two Jewish teens who were shot by Nazis. The footage from the same shooting was not posted to youtube.





































What is the most famous quote from Shrek?What is the most famous quote from Shrek?What does Shrek say about ogres?What does Shrek say about ogres?What does donkey say to Shrek?What does donkey say to Shrek?What is the story of Shrek?What is the story of Shrek?
Muffin Man Shrek QuoteShrek Meme QuotesMovie Quotes From ShrekShrek Motivational QuotesFunny Donkey Memes Shrek QuotesGingerbread From Shrek Quotes
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar