Skip to main content

54 quotes about starting a new year right


Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right. — Oprah Winfrey. Kindness, kindness, kindness. I want to make a new year's prayer, not a resolution. I'm praying for courage. — Susan Sontag. To improve is to …

quotes about starting a new year right away:

A quick look at these:

I'd take this week to build on the great results we've achieved in the past 10 days in terms of volume and efficiency! A day at the office can't take a week to accomplish!

I appreciate my team's dedication to the challenge of building an event on schedule.

It takes me so long to accomplish what we do. This year, we came up with a plan for when the schedule will arrive, and as we set out to take these steps, our enthusiasm for the event continued to grow, and, especially, we found ourselves at the forefront of our team as our team took notice.

Our focus on providing a diverse range of event experiences with an emphasis on giving people a full-day and full weekend experience took us through some unexpected twists and turns.

However, our success has been measured in ways that are positive, inclusive yet have many tangible rewards for achieving results for our community. These results can be replicated on a daily basis. In fact, it has been so on-going that we've seen teams work with our team to come up with the perfect strategy for a successful launch. I do hope the future leaders of this team, however reluctant or out of touch, take some time to learn from our success and work to keep us honest and grounded.

So without further delay, let me say how grateful I am to the team for





































What are some new years quotes?What are some new years quotes?What a way to start a new year?What a way to start a new year?How do I start a new year?How do I start a new year?What are your personal goals for the New Year?What are your personal goals for the New Year?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar