Skip to main content

58 quotes on fake people




quotes on fake people

"And on all those who have been lying on Twitter!"

"For sure, I will look into it, too. Don't make me look bad."

"Yeah, I know! This is totally crazy, really."

"I'm very sorry. I have nothing to be honest with. It is very hard to ask you to share any information with journalists who would spread lies! This is quite a lot to ask! Are you kidding?! I want to see you apologise!"

"Hm... Thank you very much. It is good."

"I don't know what to say to that. I'm sorry."

"You just do that. You don't need to make me apologize any more. Sorry!"

"And you will get another email right? Then I'll know about it."

"Oh yes... Thank you so much!"

"Wow! I was a little worried about that, but if that's what made you feel that you did not need to make you feel regret about everything... this is not me."

"What, that is how it should be?"

"I am sorry. But I will get you another email right now."


"Thank you so much for the support."





































See moreSee lessWhat are the best quotes about fake friends?What are the best quotes about fake friends?What do you say to someone who is fake?What do you say to someone who is fake?Is it good to have fake people in life?Is it good to have fake people in life?What happens if you have a fake friend?What happens if you have a fake friend?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar