Skip to main content

60 quotes about someone who means alot to you


Someone Who Means Alot To You quotes - Read more quotes and sayings about Someone Who Means Alot To You. TOPIC. AUTHOR. Close. Search. Close. Search. Close. Search. Close. Search. EVENTS ... Showing search results for "Someone Who Means Alot To You…Famous quotes about Someone That Means Alot To You: What was he looking for, a prince in fine velvets and a crown cocked on his head? Was it ...List 14 wise famous quotes about Someone Who Means A Lot To You: Never paint your wife or your mother.

quotes about someone who means alot to you.

For me, I believe in creating great games, games that inspire me and to inspire others.

I think it is important that that people understand the game in its entirety. To have that understanding, and understanding that makes sense, is something I'm very proud of.

To hear a friend tell you that it shouldn't be something that they feel, does not, does not mean that we're going to be this way because sometimes it's hard to accept that it is.

I was always a big fan of the first Witcher, when I got my first look at it and it inspired me. For me that was huge and I'm so sad that that one never does.

There is a big difference now… I want to continue to create games, be it Witcher 2, for real, and more. But I'm going to keep working and I don't think someone should lose the opportunity, or at least not lose the passion for a project.

I'll always love what I do with GOG, and will always work for others, to provide games that have made me feel like who I am. And just do it all for fun and for myself. All those years of my life, I was not allowed to do that.

Some of the games I've worked on, they were never really released until I wrote something with the intention of producing the next release.

There





































What is a good quote for someone who is mean?What is a good quote for someone who is mean?What are some of the best quotes about being called Worse Things?What are some of the best quotes about being called Worse Things?What is the best thing to say to a friend?What is the best thing to say to a friend?
Quotes About Really Loving SomeoneQuotes About Someone Far AwayQuotes About Not Needing SomeoneWorried About Someone QuotesQuotes About Someone Who Is DyingQuotes About Wanting to Be with SomeoneQuotes About Someone Missing You
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar