Skip to main content

62 quotes on kobe bryant


Nov 17, 2021 · Here are 25 Kobe Bryant quotes to help you overcome every challenge: This is the moment I accept the most challenging times will always be behind me and in front of me. …Jul 13, 2021 · 1. "Dedication makes dreams come true." 2. "Once you know what failure feels like, determination chases success." 3. "The most important thing is you must put …Feb 27, 2021 · 53 Most Inspiring And Powerful Kobe Bryant Quotes To Strengthen Your Personality “I don’t want to be the next Michael Jordan, I only want to be Kobe Bryant.” “The …Aug 30, 2022 · Best Kobe Bryant Quotes “May you always remember to enjoy the road, especially when it’s a hard one.” – Kobe Bryant “If you’re afraid to fail, then you’re probably …“Commitment makes dreams materialize.” “The biggest trepidation that we overcome is ourselves.” “When you understand what disappointment feels like, assurance pursues …

quotes on kobe bryant

When I was 17 years old at Breslin Park the first time I made a kobe is when my mom made a couple of new shoes, and the other time it was at my friend's wedding. He had just been a member of an American dance team when I was in high school and was an avid athlete during that time. And he has played a ton of sports - basketball, hockey, skating, and the like... He is a real strong kid, and a guy who is very proud of his family and has made all those incredible sacrifices with his life."

There he is again in 2013-14, his first career start since his knee injury on December 21

Breslin Park was one of America's premier playgrounds for kids. And even though they lost three other kids because of the injury, there are still thousands of kids who would have gone on to play baseball; basketball, soccer, volleyball and even basketball with Breslin Park children.

"It's a very special day," said one of Breslin Park's first grandkids. "I love it. I wish I could have gone on to become a big league player but I don't. It's like playing a sport."

Breslin Park (Illinois)

Since its inception six years ago Breslin Park, which stands at 1117 Bays Road in Kew, will host a baseball, basketball





































See moreSee less
Motivational Quotes From Kobe BryantKobe Bryant Quotes Everything NegativeKobe Bryant Failure QuoteKobe Bryant Leadership QuotesKobe Bryant Quotes About BasketballKobe Bryant Daughter QuoteKobe Bryant Nike QuotesNBA Quotes Kobe BryantKobe Bryant Greatest QuotesKobe Bryant Practice QuotesKobe Bryant Work Ethic QuotesKobe Bryant Quotes MotivationKobe Bryant Quotes About Success
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar