Skip to main content

68 quotes about spending the rest of my life with you


Marriage quotes. Companionship quotes. I like you more than any other woman I've ever met. I've never even thought about spending my life with one woman until now. I want to live with …I'm happy to live in solitude. I'm not afraid of spending the rest of my life in the company of my own person. I do not afraid loneliness. — Tahereh Mafi. I think it's possible to realize you love someone as deeply as you know how to love and not end up spending the rest of your life with him. …Discover and share Spend The Rest Of My Life With You Quotes. Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. ... Marriage Quotes Happy Marriage Quotes God Bless Your Marriage Quotes Quotes About Wanting To Spend Time Together Quotes About Spending Your Life With Someone Wedding Quotes …

quotes about spending the rest of my life with you.


What I've learned about you is what people often don't know. It's why I feel so grateful I have more time with you than anyone else.


Now, at the beginning of this speech I was reading a quote from that book by the famous Australian writer Michael Dreyfuss, where he makes the point that the real reason America is in America today is for the things we have done over there. It's still here -- and the real reason it's in America is because we brought it from the Middle East.


When you say that the U.S. can't afford the U.S. military occupation of the Arab world or any other problem that we face and that this is going to stop in 20 years, you're trying to bring America back to the Middle East but it comes with some additional challenges, including foreign policies, and some really hard choices to make.


What I hope you learn from this is that if we're taking this on, if we're bringing all those problems together we can actually help bring some success ahead.


Let me be very clear here: Every day, the United States of America is about more than just the economy. It's about the country itself. It's about the people. Our military, its resources, its personnel and the way we protect our people and our liberty. So what you are hearing today and what you want me to hear


































Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar