Skip to main content

69 quotes about spirituality vs religion


182 quotes have been tagged as spirituality-vs-religion: Bangambiki Habyarimana: ‘All religions are man-made; God has not yet revealed himself beyond dou...Spirituality Vs Religion Quotes. Spirituality is not running away from the battlefield of life. Spirituality is blossoming every dimension of life with love, responsibility, equanimity, creativity and compassion. – Amit Ray, Peace Bliss Beauty, and Truth: Living with Positivity. …

quotes about spirituality vs religion, the difference in the way people think about our "real" world.

If only I had a better job.

There are two ways to write that are more positive: Positive & Positive.

The Positive Way:

I wish you all a happy, happy New Year's holidays.

The Unpositive Way:

I wish I could be the perfect person, or I should be on a show of power.

The No-Positive Way:

Just because I'm being positive doesn't mean I deserve to be anything other than me.

The No-Negative Way:

I should learn ways to help myself do better.

I need to get out of my comfort zone.

And this is what it's all about.

I'm a person who wants to be better for my family, friends, family.

I need to start working on myself.

And now that I have that, will you all be like me and help me get back to normal everyday in my life?

Thanks for reading.

Share On Facebook Tweet Pin It Email





































What are the similarities between religion and spirituality?What are the similarities between religion and spirituality?What does religion have to do with spirituality?What does religion have to do with spirituality?Is there a difference in religion and spirituality?Is there a difference in religion and spirituality?What is the difference between religious and spiritual?What is the difference between religious and spiritual?
Napoleon Bonaparte Quotes About ReligionQuotes About Baising Decisions On ReligionGeorge Washington Quote About ReligionQuotes About Respecting Others ReligionQuotes About the Different ReligionsQuote From Obama About ReligionQuotes About Picking a Religion
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar