Skip to main content

70 quotes on being real


Being Real Quotes. “Real isn't how you are made,' said the Skin Horse. 'It's a thing that happens to you. When a child loves you for a long, long time, not just to play with, but REALLY loves you, then you become Real.'.Being Real Quotes - BrainyQuote Being real is what keeps me humble. It doesn't matter how much money I make or how much I accomplish. What's critical is staying real to myself and keeping my feet on the ground. …Feb 23, 2022 · Here Are Some of the Most Inspiring Quotes about Being Real 1.”But above all, in order to be, never try to seem.” – Albert Camus 2.”You were born an original. Don t die a copy.” – John Mason 3.”To be natural is such a very difficult pose to keep up. ” …

quotes on being real and just being human. But I've just been in the field of psychology and in some ways, I've found there is a huge amount of information that can be learned by reading a lot of media," he says.

Tune in to BBC World Service tonight to hear how much the BBC has learned.

Read next: 'There is truth in the hope that' it will work for your dreams

Watch more at BBC World Service.


































Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar