Skip to main content

72 stressor quotes


Aug 16, 2021 · Here are a few quotes to help you work through your work-related stress: “One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.” …

stressor quotes from her article, from a statement she sent to me:

I was just taking the time to review this and the following. I have been thinking about my own daughter's journey into post-traumatic stress disorder and her situation during post-traumatic stress, and I'm wondering if any other comments she's made about what her body type and her sexuality reflect a higher level of stress and depression, as well as different types of feelings, can be found in the writings I've read about trauma. The most obvious reason I don't know what she meant is that I have very high post-traumatic stress in my body and it has been very difficult for her to control it when in a situation like this, I have been in such an emotional or mental state, and so, her experience has been very different than mine.

She's also taken issue with comments she's made about her partner's behavior, the way he talks to her, and her being unable to communicate with him because he's not with her:

I can only express my outrage at these statements as he did not speak with me in an environment where he could use the opportunity. In his mind he used his position as a commander and as the commander of a military base (military bases are "political" units of the US Federal government that are governed by federal laws that may change without notice, and are not subject to such control as national security legislation). One of the problems I'm having is that





































What are some good quotes on stress management?What are some good quotes on stress management?Why should you read stress quotes?Why should you read stress quotes?What does it mean when someone says everyone deals with stress?What does it mean when someone says everyone deals with stress?What are some good quotes for someone with anxiety?What are some good quotes for someone with anxiety?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar