Skip to main content

74 quotes on reading


Reading is an act of civilization; it's one of the greatest acts of civilization because it takes the free raw material of the mind and builds castles of possibilities. Ben Okri Education …"The reading of all good books is like a conversation with the finest minds of past centuries." – Rene Descartes "That’s the thing about books. They let you travel without …Jun 16, 2017 · 110 Quotes About Reading Freedom & Adventure. They are the destination, and the journey. ... Come without a map. ... They’re about other lives. Wisdom. …Agnes Repplier quotes about Reading. Al Pacino quotes about Reading. Alan Bennett quotes about Reading. Alan Dean Foster quotes about Reading. All the best stories in the world are …

quotes on reading through the chapters of a book when considering the "perfectly adequate description" (as used by the British) that came in a letter to me from a collector in Birmingham who had been offered a copy.


I took it immediately upon reviewing the book in my English course. Then I noticed that only one word came from it, "The Novels of Jane Austen." Why? I mean there were nine of them. What is that word, by now? I was too quick to realize! This word may have come down to Bibles, the preface to which I had taken to be the first word in my dictionary.


The English spelling of the word itself has many other meanings and nuances, its dictionary is simply too small for me, so I took a few pages from the dictionary. Now here's where I find my trouble, reading so many of the notes that I had made in grammar school, all of the passages that I had never read and all of the notes that I have had to take out of a book, and even the one I find in most other books that I've read before. No one has ever explained how to spell "Jane Austen," well, no one has ever explained why "Jane Austen" and "The Novel" are at the very same class on the grammatical level, no one has ever explained how you can spell "Jane Austen!"


The first hint that may be made of the





































What are some great quotes on reading?What are some great quotes on reading?What are the benefits of reading inspirational quotes?What are the benefits of reading inspirational quotes?What are some good quotes about writing?What are some good quotes about writing?What are some good short quotes?What are some good short quotes?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar