Skip to main content

78 strong momma quotes


Mar 29, 2022 · Spiritual Strong Mom Quotes. 67. “When I called out to You, You answered me. You made me strong and brave.” -Psalm 138.3. 68. “I have set the Lord always before me. Because He is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.”. Psalm 16:8. 69. “My sould finds rest in God alone, my salvation comes from Him. …Jan 21, 2022 · Stay Strong Mom Quotes Moms are strong. Women are strong but nothing beats strong moms. That doesn’t mean we don’t need an extra push once in a while. These quotes are helpful for reminding us to …

strong momma quotes me like this once. (She was in a similar situation.)

I feel like I have just received the "Wickedness" treatment, and I know I'm going to have a problem getting a job at another employer, even if I think I can manage this.

In order to get accepted into other fields, I have to know how to talk and act like a decent person.

Not having the freedom to make a decision on how I'll like to be, doesn't help me with the feeling of inadequacy and despair, right now. I'm scared that I'm going to miss out too many experiences, and I don't want to get to every experience.

I'm just going to have to adjust to the way I'm going to be, while keeping in the box that I'm going to "live with my life" and live within my ability.

I really try to fit into everything, no matter what the situation might be.

This isn't to say I can't enjoy my work. Some people are naturally lazy and do their best to fit outside of their comfort zone.

However, I am always at that moment when I feel like I am in my own comfort zone, that I can enjoy the feeling of "being around other people." It feels amazing to be free, to know I can be that person outside of my comfort zone!

Of course this feeling can be very painful for





































See moreSee lessHow can we use strong mom quotes?How can we use strong mom quotes?What are some famous mother quotes from sons?What are some famous mother quotes from sons?What are some good quotes about motherhood?What are some good quotes about motherhood?What are some good quotes about single moms?What are some good quotes about single moms?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar