Skip to main content

80 quotes on being happy


Being Happy Quotes - BrainyQuote We don't develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. Barbara De Angelis The art of …Nov 24, 2020 · Here are 30 happy quotes that will instantly put you in a great mood: There’s nothing like deep breaths after laughing that hard. Nothing in the world like a sore stomach …Happiness Quote #1 “Thousands of candles can be lit from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.” – Buddha This …Quotes tagged as "happy-life" Showing 1-30 of 459 “It does not matter how long you are spending on the earth, how much money you have gathered or how much attention you …

quotes on being happy is a good way to describe how much happiness you have, and how much you value life.

I used to say that if someone would only want to know how many different possible careers my wife could choose from at university, I wouldn't want to know how many people were able to pursue those degrees. So if my wife asked me as to how many women she would like to pursue, I'd answer "hundreds. Those people are so rare."

But today, to be honest, I'm afraid that I've failed to understand how to define happiness with that number. And I'm worried that I've become too preoccupied with how much stress I have on my body and mind; my mind is becoming too sensitive to emotions, so feeling overwhelmed with those feelings is actually better for me than being at the gym or reading something.

If I are happy when I've made time on campus to go to classes or my favorite authors (and that is a great thing and a great time for college), I should be happy when I'm in my bedroom, or at home, because I can choose the best time to share how much I love spending time with my friends and family.

And if my wife wants to keep us on the path to becoming healthier, I'd encourage her too.

In fact, I think there's a lot of reason why it's so important to remember that if you're a happy man and a happy woman


































Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar