Skip to main content

80 reflections quotes




reflections quotes]

[2015-20-11 Todd A. Cardin]: I also hope the idea that to have these people in the context of the Trump administration talking about their personal business matters is not what the administration is about, is what [it's for]."

[2015-20-12 Mike Flynn]: "My personal business, the biggest reason people like [Trump] is that his people have been doing business for a long time."

[2015-20-13 Andrew Raycroft]: He didn't even tell you that, which is one of the problems.

[2015-20-14 Mike Flynn]: "My personal business, that I was in government for many decades, the biggest problem is the administration, that you do not talk to me or to a person you associate with. I can do anything, which is why I'm proud to stand with Mr. Trump and with the president of the United States of America and I want to know why this is important for you to get out there."

[2015-20-15 Michael Flynn]: The only reason I didn't make it out alive and speak with Steve's brother, who was in government for many decades, was to get to know him first, and in the sense of getting a real sense of the American people and that they might be interested to know about him.

[2015-20-16 Michael Flynn]: So, I said, "I'm just going to





































See moreSee lessWhat is a real life example of reflection?What is a real life example of reflection?What are some motivational sayings?What are some motivational sayings?What is the importance of reflection?What is the importance of reflection?What are some good self reflection questions?What are some good self reflection questions?
Comment Policy: Silahkan tuliskan komentar Anda yang sesuai dengan topik postingan halaman ini. Komentar yang berisi tautan tidak akan ditampilkan sebelum disetujui.
Buka Komentar
Tutup Komentar